* Hazardous Weather Outlooks
* Graphical Forecasts
* Briefing Packets
* Record Event Reports
* Severe Storm Reports and Surveys
* Spotter Course Announcements
What you won’t see:
* Real time severe thunderstorm / tornado watches or warnings
* Numerous forecast product postings
* Live weather decision support
In summary, our Facebook page is a designed to catch people’s attention when hazardous weather is possible. From there, once that potential has been conveyed, we then want people to rely on our other established and well monitored services to receive critical watch and warning information during times of hazardous weather.
I hope you’ll check out our Facebook page, and if you have any questions, please let me know.
Kelly G. Godsey General Forecaster/Assistant WCM
National Weather Service Tallahassee, Florida
>Phone: 850-942-8833 Email: Kelly.Godsey@noaa.gov